I'm signed up and plan to go. Looks interesting. Two stimulus seminars
in one month! :)
Dear OCEN member or supporter:
Do you have a *promising technical idea*? Would you like to develop it?
Are you *worried about financing*? What if the U.S. government's
*economic stimulus* was right there for you to pick off?
*If you like these ideas, here it is:*
* *What*: *Accessing Government Stimulus Funding..."Show me the
Money!"* presentations and Q&A's
* *Who*: a panel of experts
* *When*: Saturday 5-30, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
* *Organized by*: IEEE's Orange County's Entrepreneurs' Network
* *Sponsored by*: Knobbe, Martens, Olson & Bear; IEEE's Orange
County Consultants' Network; IEEE's Los Angeles Area Consultants'
* *Where*: Irvine, near the 405 and McArthur
* *Cost*: $15 on the web, $25 at the door
* *Registration & Details*: conveniently, on the web, at
The IEEE's Orange County Entrepreneurs' Network (OCEN) presents a panel
of experts who will review, for a *full 3 hours*, the *$789 Billion
*Government Stimulus Package intended to rebuild the U.S. economy and
attain national self-sufficiency and leadership in *renewable energy*.
Presentations will clarify funding available to scientists, engineers,
and entrepreneurs and provide *practical tips* to explore the websites
relevant to budding entrepreneurs. Several *interactive Q&A* sessions
will provide you with an opportunity to satisfy *your specific needs*.
* *Paul Donahue*: inventor, serial business grower, green entrepreneur
* *Ron Oglevie*: serial new hi-tech business grower and serial SBIR
[U.S. government process to fund hi-tech start-ups] contract winner
* *Perry Oldham*: sharp patent attorney with Knobbe, Martens, Olson
* *Dennis Wonica*: serial entrepreneur, technical guru, Defense
8:30 a.m. –registration and informal contacts
9:00 a.m. –presentations and Q&A's
12 noon –end
You are receiving this Email for being on IEEE-OCEN's list; should you
wish to stop receiving Emails from OCEN, reply to this Email and write
"unsubscribe" in the subject line.