Welcome!

Welcome to the home page of Charles N Wyble. Charles is a 24 year old systems guy, hacker and entrepreneur currently living in El Monte CA, with his wife of 3 years.

He is currently employed as a system engineer for Ripple TV with responsibility for a nation wide advertising network.

In his spare time he serves as Chief Technology Officer for the SoCalWiFI.net project, runs a hacker space in the San Gabriel Valley and tries to save the local economy.


Monday, November 17, 2008

New link shrinker (adjix.com)

I'm really liking adjix.com.

It gives me some great insight into how my audience reacts to links I post to twitter.

Some wants:

1) In the link stats screen I want the columns to be clickable.
2) I only see the ultra short URL. So one of the links I posted didn't show up.
3) Bookmarklets are hard to find. I don't know how I found the Adjix2Twitter bookmarklet the first time, and I can can't refind it to link here. Also can't find the straight bookmarklet to just create a short URL. Twitter isn't the only communication method I use where a short URL is handy.

Update.

I found the bookmarklet link. It requires being logged in. No biggie.

4) Would be nice if the data from the main link view (overview of all links created) also appeared in the link detail page.

That's about it. Overall I love the anlaytics data and the business model.

No comments: